For easy reference, I have organized some critical definitions and charts here:
Enmity: To be a foe, adversary, nemesis of another; Biblically to stand against God when the real issues of life are decided.
Inner Man: Refers to the non-physical part of man
- Heart - The Heart is the core of our Belief System. There are two processes attributed to the Heart
- The Treasury
- The Value System (aka Throne)
- Soul - We find eight parts (faculties) of the soul that provide capability to function in life at a non-physical level.
- Spirit and Flesh
- Volition and Emotion
- Intuition and Conscience
- Future and Past
- Mind: We view the mind as a territory that is unruly and constantly adjusting. The mind is the outgrowth of the Heart and Soul making it the last area of conquest.
Outer Man: Refers the the corporeal or physical operation of a body to deal with the physical world.
- Non-operational without the soul
- Alive in operation but dead spiritual without the gift of God's spirit at slvation)
Peace: The cessation of hostilities replaced by friedndhsip and cooperation instead of hatred and destruction.
Society: The everyday human interface with the world system which imposes a non-spiritual value system upon people through training, threat, and promise of rewards.
Walk: The outward expression of the inward persuasion of the Heart showing a pattern of life or lifestyle governed by a set of beliefs.
Wisdom is the culmination of a process. The steps are:
- Hearing ot Truth
- Having knowlegde (knowing a fact)
- Understanding is greater comprehension through experience
- Wisdom: Application of experiences to various new experiences